Sunday, November 25, 2012

{giving} THANKS

We had a busy holiday weekend the past few days! After work Wednesday we made the trip to my sister's in Alexandria. Ezri had a great time hanging out with her cousin Shaylea all weekend! I actually did most of my Black Friday shopping early last week...but I did get a few more things online on Thursday and Friday. Shaylea also decided to spend the night at our house on Friday, and my mom had a "Grandkids Sleepover" on Saturday. So we are ready to return to a little normalcy around here! Ezri's was so exhausted all day, even with a 4+ hour (!) nap.

I, however, could use another Sunday. I spent the last few days finishing up photo projects for gifts so I need a day of rest. Like, REAL rest.

Here's what I'm most thankful for this year:






Yep, she started walking! Just a few steps here and there, but it won't be long now.

And so begins my favorite time of year! Our decorations are up, Christmas cards addressed, presents wrapped, and I updated my holiday music on iTunes today. Pretty successful holiday weekend in my book!

Happy Thanksgiving All!

No comments:

Post a Comment